Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Today "A reflective and progressive day" 5/4/12

05/04/12

A reflective and progressive day

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:55:42 AM

Good morning. I woke with the words: “Live as if” clearly echoing in My mind. The night was filled with recess, much, much playing. I also did some questioning about My current waking life, the old doubts and fear arising. I accepted and owned these and this did release the power. I had visions and experiences of multi-locating which were also part of the playing.

I do have the feeling that I Am being challenged because of The Circle of Love and continuing to promote it and participate in it. However, it really is like the mosquitoes as the dragons described.

I can tell that I Am experiencing the opportunity to choose where to place My focus. It would be easy to revert to the old and focus on limitation/separation 3D simply because it is familiar and I have been told All My life that it is the only thing that is real. The new, well, it's new. Therefore it is unfamiliar. It is a bit harder to keep in focus. There is very little support for the new (yet) at least in comparison to support for the old. However, in the new there is joy and excitement. In the old, there is really no hope.

I keep getting the feeling/thought that this is challenge time. This makes sense because of the power that is connected with tomorrow's super full moon, Wesak, 5/5/5 etc. We are powerful beans and We are being challenged.

I keep having/hearing thoughts like: “this is ridiculous”, “this goes against everything You have been taught” etc. And I think: “Exactly!” “don't You have anything new to throw at/against Me?” These are the old party lines that have been used to keep Us locked in Our Self-made prison for eons. Perhaps “they” should get a new writer. This is the old and I don't want the old. Sure, the imagined security felt nice and it is even still enticing. However, it is false security and I know it.

No comments: