Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Today "All around day" 5/17/12

05/17/12

All around day

Wizard's Log Star-date: 06:17:17 AM

Good morning. I woke with the thought: “spaceship Earth”. This is not a new concept to Me but I do think it is significant.

I received an email about this newest version of Open Office that I downloaded. It mentioned issues so I'm in the midst of reporting that I can't access the thesaurus. Many hoops to jump through but it doesn't feel as frustrating as usual. Maybe because I'm not really here, or not totally here or here AND there?????????

Getting/having a sense of what is important and what is snot. Much that I felt was sooooo important is really just a trap into old fear programming. Interesting to be in and observe the changes.

I continue to find others saying the same things that I Am feeling/intuiting. There are an amazing number of people moving from vengeance mentality to love mentality and living. We are changing, Our society and Our world are changing. Just as I Am experiencing being in more than One reality at a time so are many others.

Love is affecting All of Us. The process of integrating love into Our hearts, Our world and Our others takes time. It would seem easier and faster to just eliminate everything and start over, but where is the fun in that? Where is the learning and growth in that?

Another beautiful day. It seems the mosquitoes have come to life. We had a few discussions about Our agreement that I get the area around the cabin and “they” get the rest of the forest. It seems these are immigrates and don't feel bound by old agreements. Hopefully We will learn to live in harmony, before I have to begin killing “them”.

I'm very happy with the way My privacy wall is coming along. I got a lot done on the front porch and steps redo. Once I started I had to get quite a bit done in order for Shadow and I to be able to use the front door. Shadow is a bit confused. He can't see the point, All that work and commotion and he still has to climb those front steps. I need more pallets to finish the pallet steps and I was too wiped out with the redo that I did do to even start on the new pallet steps.

I'm re-watching “Inception”. There is so much to it that I just did NOT get the first time. I Am getting some details that make it clearer this time around.

And then there is dream.

No comments: