Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Night School "Creating Our New Earth" 5/12/12

05/12/12

Creating Our New Earth

(From night school last night)

We were All over the place Once again. First there was a project going on to beautify the planet, cleaning up some of Our mess. There was discussion, debate and even argument about graffiti art. I was/am a proponent but there were many who demanded We uphold the existing laws. I asked to what end and for what purpose. It was mainly to maintain control and order and discipline. I went off. “That is exactly what We do NOT need/want to do. We legally destroyed and made a mess of the earth. Now You want to keep it illegal to decorate Our damaging structures?” There was the legitimate question of what was/is to be considered art and what not considered art. This is a tricky One since art is certainly in the eye of the beholder. I suggested a panel(s) (One panel for whatever size area seems reasonable and each local area shall decide for itSelf) made up of volunteer graffiti artists. Who better to decide this issue? It was generally agreed that One word would most likely not be considered art and that rather than spending the effort (which would mostly be a waste) to try and clean up/erase the existing graffiti (that is not art) it would be better to commission artists to turn that into artwork.

An interesting point: If it takes that much work and discussion to decide something like graffiti how much there is to be done. There will be plenty to keep Us busy when We are done playing.

I know there was more but I Am blank right now. Perhaps I will access the memories (or return to that reality) later.

I do remember that there was some information that I wanted to add to The Circle of Love page. I hope I do that.

There was discussion about the laws and restrictions of living in this current limitation 3D versus what it takes to build a new world. The thoughts, doubts and fears that come up. I sent love. Yes, those things are true IF I wish to remain in the old, but I wish to create the new and that takes new ways. Repeating the old will NOT build the new. “but You still need.......” “Yes, We are in transition”.

There was information about how WE may be expecting something (an event, Our future, some sign) to look a certain way and if it happens (but different from Our expectation) We can totally miss it.

Now, it is like a flood of information is coming in and I can't possibly type it All out.

The relief effort is alive and well and I Am in many different places participating. It is happening at many different levels depending on the need of an area. It's not about bringing it into My physical, waking reality. It is NOW about bringing My awareness into more realities.

I was given a lot of information and a lot of choices. It really is about NOW. When and where do I choose to be/participate NOW?

No comments: