Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Today "Confirmation and creation" 5/18/12

05/18/12

Confirmation and creation

Wizard's Log Star-date: 05:07:36 AM

Good morning. Lots of other realities last night.

I Am reading and feeling more and more that We are beginning to find Our true roles and assignments. It seems that this is what is going with Me. I'm in training, and right now getting so much and so new in dream that I have yet to translate it into mere words. I feel that as I create with My projects (which are also a lot of recycling) I allow an inner process that I have been blocking for a while.

A busy day creating My space. Now I know why God rested on the seventh day.

Dream time.

No comments: