Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Today "More confirmations" 4/30/12

04/30/12

More confirmations

Wizard's Log Star-date: 06:29:20 AM

Good morning. I got up a little early because it felt like I was awake. Wonder where I was awake?

I think I may be coming to in 3D. Got night school typed up and I actually think I remembered most of it.

I'm taking the studs out of the tires on My dragon. Not looking forward to getting started with that today but neither do I want to throw away a perfectly good set of summer tires. Today is the last day studded tires are legal. I would much rather go back to dreaming but I have the distinct feeling that sleeping dreams are gone for todayish.

It was cloudy most of the day but when the sun did come out I was able to spend some time doing puttering stuff around the forest.

I checked out the chat room kinda late after listening to “An Hour with an Angel”. The chat room was very busy and I had a good time sharing what's been going on with Me lately. I got a lot of confirmation from “An Hour with an Angel”. Many people are focused on money and that type of thing but the important part is Us, Our inner condition.

No comments: