Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Today "A Fae day" 5/16/12

05/16/12

A Fae day

Wizard's Log Star-date: 06:40:13 AM

Good morning. Once again My dreams were about the changes We are creating. I continue to dream about growing Our buildings and living in harmony with Gaia.

I feel the fae very strong today. I feel creative and excited.

It is nice weather again and I Am spending most of the day outside mostly playing with creating My new privacy wall. I'm happy with how it is progressing. Dragging the dead-fall through the forest is a bit tiring. I also began the clearing out that I wanted to do to start moving and re-doing the front porch and steps. Wanna take it slow so I get it set up to make building/growing the soon to be front deck/entry as easy as possible.

It is interesting being in multi-D and still functioning in 3D. Not what I expected. I definitely feel the influence and playfulness of the fae as I play home improvement. It feels like a ship that is teaching Me how to be here AND there, how to learn and play.

No comments: