Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Today "A day away" 5/8/12

05/08/12

A day away

Wizard's Log Star-date: 11:14:24 AM

Good morning. So far it is One of those days that I'm not here enough to really put much into words. I learned and experienced a ton in night school last night. Perhaps there will come a time that I can type it up. This is One of those gotta be true to Me and follow My instincts moments.

Yesterday I set up the tarp in front of My cabin to make a weatherproofish play area. Did I All-ready mention that? Today I did some more set up to make it more convenient to use and I Am in and out (physically and mentally) playing with decorating the two additional cross pieces for My back privacy wall.

I thought I was going to get night school typed up but that hasn't happened. Now I only remember fragments and those when I Am away from the computer. Perhaps another day.

No comments: