Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Today "All over the place" 5/5/12

05/05/12

All over the place

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:21:15 AM

Good morning. It was a busy night, mostly sending love and experiencing some of what Our new world is like. It is hard to describe, because it really is brand new. Many of Us are looking for change and signs and evidence but most of Us are looking for things that relate to the old. Our vision is limited by Our old/current thinking and beliefs. There is sooooo much more and We really do need a re-boot to comprehend and stop projecting Our old thoughts and beliefs onto the world screen.

That is (at least) part of what today is about. There are many, many groups meditating today (both collectively and privately) with slightly different views and goals but basically the same. We are creating a loving world, a world of love, a world that is love. A world where We are All equal.

I Am having a good, relaxing time walking between worlds today. One world is the familiar limitation 3D. Then there is something very new. I Am getting holding the feeling of growing/living structures and much change in even the natural environment. It is hard to conceive of how much change love will bring. Few (if any) of Us can imagine something that seems as non-material, non-physical as love having any real affect. It is like imagining driving nails with Our breath or something like that. I know that is real AND it is happening.

I really hesitate to use the word imagine or imagination because My imagination is still limited by My thinking, My beliefs and My mindset. It is much less limited than My logical thinking but still much more limited than what is possible.

With All the suggested times for focusing on love today (this powerful date of 5/5/5) I Am spending most of My day focused beyond 3D yet interacting with 3D. The weather has been just about everything. Cloudy, windy, bright sunshine, rain, snow and hail. The energy has been intense (One more time) All-though I have enjoyed My focus, My emotions have been a bit whacked. I really have tried to think of how to describe how I feel emotionally and simply can NOT find accurate words. The energy was intense and that is what I felt.

I noted that I have not dreamt about the relief effort and/or being on ship in a while.

My dreams called Me early Once again and I answered willingly.

No comments: