Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Today "After the dance." 5/21/12

05/21/12

After the dance.

Wizard's Log Star-date: 06:25:36 AM

Good morning. I only remember My dreams from the end of the night. This is a continuation of My dream reality from the night before. There were different participants but the same type of home. I did ask for friends or objects from One reality to join Me in another reality and sure enough two friends from My default reality showed up to share My home in an expanded reality. Not quite what I had in mind but maybe it is My way of beginning to remember dream walking. Now, I would also like for friends and/or objects from My expanded realities to join Me in My default reality. I think this would help Me to expand it. I get the feeling that this new dream/reality is connected to the relief effort, taking it to the next level.

I think the rest of the night was downloading the new energies.

I read an article from an-other that said “they” were zonked by the energy of the eclipse. I concur. This is a good thing.

I did get a lot accomplished, and real-eyesed that Once again, My plan was NOT the best so was able to change before I had gone to far to retreat. How often have I said and seen that procrastination is intuition?

I got quite a bit added to My privacy wall. I got it that in some cases I was forgetting to let it All be play. I got it that I need to build a portal. I need to do it for Me, that kind of need. The portal(s) is(are) All-ready there I just need to frame it in. I have several ideas, One that ties into My privacy wall behind the cabin. I think this is another One. One that I will see and feel more often than I would the One behind the cabin. I have plans for a door under My tree-house and into My One sided fort (on One of the open sides) but even that isn't quite it tho definitely something I want to pursue.

And then it is dream.

No comments: