Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Today "More expansion" 5/9/12

05/09/12

More expansion

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:29:07 AM

Good morning. It's interesting, usually as a person wakes dream memories fade. Today, as I wake My dream memories are returning. The beginning of My dreams last night was: “It is time to reclaim Our love nature”. Now I can start My morning review.

I got My morning review typed up. Not totally happy with it but that may be because I'm not really here.

Still focusing on bean love and sending love and walking in more than One reality. This I Am happy with.

I do find that I Am still struggling with/against many of My old thoughts, feelings and beliefs. Much of this has to do with time and time constraints. I really don't have any and I don't know how to handle that. Having to keep some type of schedule, must get this done by ….... and gotta be there at...... and on and on is sooooo familiar. Being free is new, even for Me.

Another thing that ties to this is being goal oriented. I Am. It is still easy for Me to get focused on the goal rather than focused on the doing/playing/journey/now.

And I see that I still get hooked into thinking My journey/path should be everyOne's journey/path. It just ain't so. As I have said before (and must keep reminding Me) “It is no longer a One size fits All world” (if it ever was).

No comments: