Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Morning Review: "A variety" 5/25/12

05/25/12

A variety

Morning Review (as I was waking)

I was not going to type up anything from My dreams, but I started remembering more and more.

As I was waking and going back to sleep I knew I was experiencing inner earth for the first time. At least the first time to bring it into 3D memory. It was definitely an introduction to inner earth, a getting familiar with something very unfamiliar. I don't have any clear memories, it is still too new. I Am certain, based on passed experiences that I will remember more as I become more familiar with inner earth. It is exciting but I also just feel content.

I remembered after being awake a while about My encounter around sending love and being love. There was a large and growing group involved in sending love and becoming aware of being love. Just like in My waking life this is becoming more and more the focus of many. We have been distracted by material needs and desires for a long time but more and more of Us ARE getting it that it really is All about love.

The relief effort has been so successful that We are now able to focus much more (and with All-most everyOne in every area of the world) on love. We are able to focus on individuals and really pay attention. Though We continue to make sure that physical needs are met, We can pay attention and let each person know that “THEY” matter. This is very important and is having a lot of results.

The theme of unity is now being introduced or expanded. Sending love and unity, unification. There is much healing (inner healing) going on. There are many carrying the infections for the world in an intense manner. Much love and healing is still needed.

I met with the entity who has been trying to convince Me to stop sending love. I finally recognized it as Me. It doesn't have much enthusiasm for it's mission but it remains mostly set in it's way. Fearing love and unity. Fearing progress.

I continued sending love and this was painful for the entity. I theel if it/I would stop resisting the pain would end.

I did a lot of pony hopping. There is sooooo much needs to be mended. And, there is still sooooo much resis-dance. We harbor much fear of the unknown. “Much fear I sense in him.”



No comments: