Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Morning Review: "It is time to reclaim Our love nature" 5/9/12

05/09/12

It is time to reclaim Our love nature

Morning Review (as I was waking)

That is how My dreams started. Love is our nature, it truly is who and what We are. It is the energy that binds everything together. We have forgotten love, real love that is. We have misused and abused love to the point that it is barely recognizable. We have kept the word and abandoned the spirit, to a great extent. Fortunately, not completely.

There are beings who took on the role of helping Us immerse OurSelves completely in separation and limitation. Forgetting love was a major part of this. When We are separate from everything it is easy to forget love, to not feel and experience love. Love is what binds Us. To feel separate and love at the same time is like feeling cold and hot at the same time. It does happen but it is not a common experience.

Now that many of Us are remembering love, accepting love and sending love those beings whose job it was to help Us experience separation and limitation are working overtime. I spent a lot of the night talking with One (maybe more) of these beings. As before there were threats and offers of bribes. I got to see another reason behind My current conditions in My life. It would be quite easy to sell out. Well, it would appear that it would be easy to sell out.

I was shown how many people in the world still act and live as if “they” are separate and without love. The reason for this was that if threats and bribes don't work, discouragement is another powerful tool. I was encouraged to give up, I was fed hopelessness. It tasted foul and I spit it out. I can see the road that lays before Us. I can see that even as Our physical transforms and transitions there will still be a great amount of opportunity for growth left. We will still be able to spread love and hope and joy. Changing Our conditions will help. Removing the shackles of negativity from around Our throats will help. But, each person must still decide for “themSelf” whether or not to live in love.

I can see/feel that some of the discouragement did sink in and take hold. It is hooked up with judgment. I still choose to persevere, to remember that I AM LOVE and to send love. Sending love into the grid is creating a feedback loop and in My opinion this is a good thing.

I got it too that We are creating vortexes of love. Swirling energies, somewhat like whirlpools in a river. Pulling things in and sending waves/ripples out. I understand this is also how black holes work.

I keep being reminded that it is ALL ME. Even the entity I was talking to who was trying to deter Me with threats, bribery and discouragement. That is Me as much as I Am Me.

I Am love, I send love and that needs to be and is My focus.



No comments: