Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Today "Adventure" 5/11/12

05/11/12

Adventure

Wizard's Log Star-date: 06:09:45 AM

Good morning. Up early again today. It didn't seem like I slept much last night but I did get a lot of dreaming done. I woke up with pony hopping on My mind.

It is very windy and cloudy today. We seem to be getting more wind than usual.

I Am certainly feeling/being more creative lately.

Odd weather today, a bit of this and a bit of that. Very windy and the power was out for a few hours. Trial-run??????? We get a lot of power outages which is why I have heat the does not require electricity. Of course this time of year We don't need heat or even lights. When the power went out the first thing I did was take a nap.

You know the ol' saying: “When the going gets rough, the tough take a nap”.

It seems like a good idea to return to dream land early.

No comments: