Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Night School "The hologram resolving" 5/24/12

05/24/12

The hologram resolving

(From night school last night)

Well I hope I can remember most of it. While this was an actual experience for Me (an alternate, concurrent reality) I also felt like this One is a foretelling of the immediate future. For Me this ties up some lose ends and I think it might explain some discrepancies We have seen in some messages We have been receiving.

I experienced the matrix/hologram breaking down (or looping). It was like a flaw in a DVD or game disk, and/or like the black cat scene in the movie “The Matrix”. I'm sure We have All seen this affect in One way or the other. But, to see Your world do this, well........................ it is a bit discomfiting. The thing I was re-assured of and kept holding onto is that it is a hologram, a picture, it is not the only thing, the only world, the only reality, the only dimension in which I live/experience. Our belief makes it real, but it isn't the ONLY thing that is real. If I die in this dream, I wake in another. Even tho I know that this (affect in the hologram) is NOT a catastrophe or disaster and it certainly will not kill Me, still it is comforting to know that: “if I die I will wake in another world”.

At first the (shall We call “them” ripples?) ripples were small and All-most insignificant. Then “they” began to spread and become more intense. Watching My world ripple and change was very odd indeed (can We say trippy???). My first thought was that My world (the hologram) was dissolving. I was told that it is re-solving. Fortunately as soon as any of it began, I knew it was My hologram not My only world/life/reality. Still, it was much like standing in a mudslide or avalanche. The nice thing was that I was the I/eye of the storm.

Of course, there were/are people who don't get it that it is a hologram that is rippling. This is where We come in. We will be able to tell and reassure others that this is not anything to fear. It is like watching a movie that was totally engrossing and hitting a flaw in the disc. It really is nothing more than this. UNLESS We choose to make it more. I don't even want to begin to examine or entertain the possibilities IF We put Our belief in what We see happening with these ripples. I know that there are and will be worlds where people believe what “they” are seeing. I want to be aware of these worlds but I sure don't want to fall into any the way I have fallen into limitation/separation. Enough is enough.

A big part of the instruction was about saying/thinking: “It's not real”. Obviously We are free to practice: “It's not real” if that is Our choice. What that does is like pressing “reset”. We don't advance to the next level or even the next move. We go back to square One. “It's not real” is a great practice, exercise in limitation/separation. It certainly IS real, We made/make it real. If We deny it, that does NOT make it any less real. It is NOT dangerous, but it is VERY, VERY real.

So, We will probably go through this ripple effect. We will probably experience it in Our every day (not so mundane anymore, huh?) lives and We are being prepared, each in Our own way. I Am glad to get this preview in dream/night school.

At One point, after the ripples had gotten extreme and very intense, I started to fall (and others were falling too). I was reassured it is okay. I said: “I'm not falling?” “Oh, You are definitely falling AND it is okay.” Remember the “kick” in the movie “Inception”? This is the “KICK” and now You know exactly why it is called the “kick”. Because it is a “KICK”. In case You don't remember that is how We wake.

So, Once again We can help those who are not aware, but We really can't tell “them”: “You aren't falling”. Because We will be falling. The thing is that We will also be completely safe. Instead of falling to Our death or some such We are falling into Our new and expanded lives. We are learning to fly. This is One time where “new and improved” really is NEW AND IMPROVED not just an advertising gimmick. We are safe and it is (and will be) very important to hold on to this and to share it with others. For those who go into fear, “they” will really be falling into something unpleasant. All the horrors “they” imagine will become real. We are living in a world/dimension of All-most instant manifestation. It is time to stop painting monsters in Our minds if We don't want “them” in Our world.

Meanwhile back at the ranch: I was in a very luxurious apartment which began to fill with leaves, wet leaves and the windows were not open. The hologram was open. Now, this is a great experience/example in perspective and “beauty is in the eye/I of the beholder”. It was not a big deal to Me, it was not My apartment. Even if it had been My apartment (as I Am today) I don't think it would bother Me. Ten years ago would have been another story. And, the owner of this apartment was Me ten years ago. Absolutely freaked out and that is just about the only way to describe it. Something about a $10,000 couch. Well, You shoulda spent money on feeding the hungry. Sorry, don't mean to be mean but................................

This was how I woke, nature was taking back buildings. Vines and trees were growing in and around the buildings and ripping “them” apart. It was what would happen naturally if nature was left unhindered for a few hundred years but it was happening in minutes. To Me this was/is refreshing and exciting (but then I All-ready live in a forest). To many this will seem like the apocalypse. This will be a disaster of epic proportions.

Whatever will We do?”

Leave the building would be a good start”.

It is All perfectly natural (if a wee bit fast) and nature is really beautiful. However, beauty is in the I of the beholder.

Many will need comforting and care. We will be there.



No comments: