Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Today "Another day of play" 5/13/12

05/13/12

Another day of play

Wizard's Log Star-date: 10:10:22 AM

Good morning. I woke earlier in a somewhat distracted state or something else. I figured I would go back to dream and guess what? I don't remember any of My dreams from the night or morning but I know full well that I traveled and explored. This time I woke focused on sending love. I like that.

It is sooooo important to be focused on love. There are many who recognize that We need change in Our world and that is a good thing. However, many are focused on outer change without inner change. I real-eyes there may be some of that in Our transition BUT no change will be real, effective and lasting without love. Anything aside from love will just be more of the same. Is that what any of Us want?

I spent most of My day outside, in the fresh air and nature. I was playing at different things I wanted to do. I also was very aware of going in and out (mentally/spiritually). Walking in different worlds. Perhaps I Am becoming familiar with this, perhaps not. I have been focusing on a bit of bringing things across the veil between My realities. Sometimes I miss things that I had in another reality.

I checked out a webinar but wasn't really interested. Started watching “The Adventures of Tin Tin” with My dinner. I'm enjoying it.

Early to dream.

No comments: