Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Today "Continuing to send love" 5/2/12

05/02/12

Continuing to send love

Wizard's Log Star-date: 11:21:19 AM

Good morning. The first thing I did was go back to bed. I expected this when I got up but seemed like I needed to get up for a while.

The night was busy, filled with sending love, merging realities and balancing energy. I don't know if I will find anything to put in a morning review or not. It didn't feel like night school except maybe in the form of a field trip or lab.

It's a much nicer day today, looks like it is gonna warm back up.

As I went thru My day I remember that there was another offer of a bribe. It was very well veiled and very appealing, seemed All-most a very reasonable offer or request or even a solution. Somehow My inner gauge recognized it at nearly the last minute. Again, I said/thought that would gladly take the money or whatever reward BUT I will continue sending love. It seems like this needs a lot of attention today.

The chat room was busy again. I didn't stay long because My dreams are calling.

No comments: