Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Today "Awake in two realities" 5/7/12

05/07/12

Awake in two realities

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:58:02 AM

Good morning. I was All over the place last night. And though I felt a definite shift (when I woke) from where I had been to where I Am it is still very expanded and open.

I Am practicing allowing My vision of the relief effort and camps to be as clear and present in My mind/feeling/awareness as My current physical world/picture. My current physical is still more obvious visually, but that may pass.

Now I remember part of what I left out of My morning review: I got to spend time with a (I think local) youngstar again. I asked if “they” wanted to spend an hour with Me and Once again the answer was the question: “Doing what?” and Once again the answer was whatever You want. We did this several days in a row and most days I also had appointments to spend time with other youngstars afterward. I could tell there was some question/hesitation around: “It's not just Me that You spend time with?” What can I say? I try to spend time with as many as possible. I care about everyOne. In multi-D I even get time to spend time with everyOne. How cool is that?

The point of spending time (with anyOne) is paying attention to “them”. Because it is a new experience for most (especially youngstars with oldstars) to have an-other's undivided attention it can be All-most addictive. I love paying attention to youngstars and try in My hour with “them” to give “them” My undivided attention. I enjoy it every bit as much as “they” do.

One day I did not have any other appointments and I was able to spend the whole afternoon with this One youngstar and We even had dinner together. Can You guess what We had? Pizza, of course.

I spent the day walking in (at least) two worlds but didn't real-eyes it because I was definitely doing things in My familiar reality. Because I was alone I didn't notice how much I was in two worlds until I tried to interact with the chat room. Actually even then I did not know what was going on except that I could NOT be there. I thought I needed to go dream but I could not go to sleep. I got back up and read a bit more online and then after a while went to dream.

No comments: