Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Today "Annular solar eclipse and Alcyone alignment " 5/20/12

05/20/12

Annular solar eclipse and Alcyone alignment

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:57:53 AM

Good morning. I started waking while still in night school, still dreaming, still creating and expanding and experiencing My creation. I did not want to wake and leave My new reality. I got it that in order to make it real (to Me) I needed to wake, enter default and bring the memory with Me. I need to give permission and ask friends and objects to come into My default from My dreams to help Me to believe.

I feel the eclipse energies. I mostly figured it would be a day of relaxing and focusing inward. I did try to “do” a few things but it just wasn't in Me today. I did well at sitting there instead of just doing something.

I took pictures of the sun throughout the afternoon but at the time of the actual eclipse the pic was All-most just a blur. It was interesting that it clouded over completely about an hour before the eclipse after being clear, clear skies All day. But at the time of the eclipse it shows brightly through the clouds.

I felt drawn to dream several times through the day and laid out in the sun at those times. It was very nice.

Going to dream fairly early to download and process the energy that is still coming in.

No comments: