Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Today "A nother reality" 5/22/12

05/22/12

A nother reality

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:23:41 AM

Good morning. I was going to type up the dream I remember clearly as night school but as I process this morning I decided to do a morning review, because that is what I Am doing.

I'm staying mostly in expanded state. This physical actually looks and feels kind of odd, a bit like it did when I first came into this world. Not as odd as it did then, but a taste, a slight remembering what that was like.

It seems that the energies continue to be intense. I feel like another reality(s) are becoming more real to Me. I'm not really spending any less time in 3D (as I might have “expected”) but I AM certainly spending more time in multi-D.

It is like other realities are coalescing around Me, gradually gaining substance. Maybe not material substance but substance All the same.

I went to get water at the spring before going to town. Looks like I got there just in time as the forest service arrived about the same time and more continued to show up. There was a fire helicopter circling and units from the forest service and three local fire districts arrived. As I finished and was leaving it was obvious that the fire service was going to take over the parking area and pump water from the stream that flows alongside the area. This is only about ten miles from town and that is not far for a forest fire to travel with winds and very dry conditions.

Later, as I was returning home from town I saw the fire units heading back towards town.

The energy remains on high and I Am going early to dream.

No comments: