Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Today "A spring day" 4/16/12

04/16/12

A spring day

Wizard's Log Star-date: 09:34:28 AM

Good morning. Busy night but I got into chatting with an online friend I haven't connected with in a while so I don't know how well I will be able to type up My dreams. Something is causing My Internet connection to run really slow and I Am being called back to dream.

I went deep into dream and remembered most of what I experienced in night school last night. When I got up I finished typing up night school even though I know there are some things missing in My memory.

I'm having trouble with My Internet connection today. I tried resetting the modem and router but that doesn't seem to have helped. I may shut everything down and go outside for a while, see what that does. Well, as soon as I typed that it reset and is working fine so far. I still think I will go outside soon, a gorgeous day. Connecting with nature and healing Our hearts is a good thing. The last few days I have been able to have the front door open a lot even without the screen up (which needs some repairs) but have left the plastic on the windows because it still gets chilly at night. Today I started taking the plastic off the windows to get a cross breeze and more air flowing through. What can I say but: “Let Me breathe the air”.

No comments: