Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Today "All new" 4/9/12

04/09/12

All new

Wizard's Log Star-date: 09:03:10 AM

Good morning. Another day of walking between worlds and changing.

The night was busy yet I have no clear memories of My dreams. I do remember being awake and processing and accessing other realities and continuing to notice how this seems to be sooooo much easier at night.

One of the things that dawned on Me is I Am having a hard time describing what is going on every day because it is brand new. I read an article which confirms that We are remembering and becoming who We are and finishing up pretending to be who We are not. To Me that is the crux of the situation.

I think I Am seeing a shift of focus from money to awakening, caring, equality, sharing and unity.

No comments: