Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Night School "All-most too much" 4-8-2012

04/08/12

All-most too much

(From night school last night)

I was shown a little bit of how things really are and what is happening. This requires some explanation. The short version is: EVERYTHING AND EVERYWAY. I wish I could just leave it at that. I was not shown everything, only a small part. Small in relationship to everything and huge when trying to comprehend it with the 3D mind.

Another way to describe this would be to say the veil was lifted or thinned. Not enough to reveal everything, My mind (even in dreamscape) could not handle that. I also want to mention that this went on in sleeping and waking states during the night. Perhaps lucid would be a better word than waking except that I knew I was awake and not asleep. I would say it is more a state of altered or expanded consciousness which is hard (for Me) to attain when fully awake. For some reason this state seems easier to access during the night, laying in bed and in between waking and going back to sleep. I Don't know how or why, I just want to point that out. Perhaps in trance would be another term. How I have been spending My days is related to this. I Am more and more in dream state or expanded consciousness while awake during the day and therefore accessing more and more. This makes it difficult for Me to type or chat for some reason. I seem to able to read easier in this state than talk or type.

So, I saw much more than We normally see while awake. Perhaps it was layers, maybe like looking at things through water. The familiar physical is here AND there are other physical realities overlaying it and underlying it and permeating it and and and. All of these realities (including the familiar) look translucent. Not clear or invisible yet not solid or absolute. I knew that I want to bring this awareness into My waking and it is important.

It is also important that what I saw and felt, what I experience and share is NOT the only way anything is or happens. It is only One way, or even several ways but not All the ways. I can't cope with ALL (YET).

There is sooooo much happening. Is it All happening to each of Us? Probably not, but maybe. We are going through some major changes, upgrades if You will and energy downloads. The two sides of Our brain are integrating, Our male and female aspects are connecting, Our junk DNA is waking and We are beginning to access that unused portion of Our brains. Oh, and yes, We are remembering. Is it any One-der We shake Our heads and trip over Our tongues when trying to describe what We are experiencing?



No comments: