Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Night School "Variety" 4/24/12

04/24/12

Variety

(From night school last night)

There is much that We don't want to face, not really. There are many reasons, some apply to some of Us and others to others and so forth. A lot of it is about responsibility. This is One reason why complete love is sooooo hard.

I was definitely on ship, maybe still am. That was One of the things I got to see, have been seeing for a while now. Being on ship can and often does look exactly like Our familiar 3D physical world. This is to acclimate Us slowly and gently. It works except that We tend to miss the fact that We are anywhere besides in Our normal, familiar environ. Until We do anyway. I think many of Us visit ships and other realities and dimensions etc. much more than We ever real-eyes. We are masters of disguise and limitation and imitating limitation.

There was a lot in dream and then several hours of what I call waking dream, except this time I was more awake than usual. In fact that is why I got up so early. Yesterday a friend asked Me about what I call waking dreams. I didn't really have an answer. Tonight as I pondered this, I real-eyesed that My waking dream state is probably much like many people's meditative state. Mine is usually going into full dream state (sleep) or coming out.

Acclimation was One of Our topics. I have been pondering this some lately, actually for years but had not heard of it as an ability from anyOne else until recently. I didn't have a word for it until now. I thought of it as thermal something or other or temperature something else or or or............. I have felt for some time that acclimation is an important part of Our current process. I would love to do more, to be more comfortable in weather extremes, especially living here. I real-eyes that I actually have done a lot, but I want more.

I was noticing how much I have changed in the passed few months. What I have been doing is paying off. I have many more good days than I used to. I really like the way My life is going. I get to see how I Am living in a world of My making.

There was more about lucidity and I think that is what led to gradually wake while I was dreaming and processing and eventually get up and start My day while still in dream.



No comments: