Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Today "Action" 4/3/12

04/03/12

Action

Wizard's Log Star-date: 10:21:05 AM

Good morning. Not much to report yet this morning. I enjoyed My dreams but don't remember anything, even slept in to enjoy “them” more, whatever “they” were.

I have a couple of friends who are in a hurting way today, so I'm zoning and sending love energy.

I woke with a strong feeling of the calm before the storm. Actually there was another word instead of calm, possibly denoting more of the eye (I) of the storm.

I started reading an energy update about April and it is speaking of action. Now, at first glance the word action would be diametrically opposed to what I Am feeling, yet I feel a real resonance to the article also. I'm thinking this is pointing out how We often see the difference when there is actually a symmetry.

This is a new world We are living in. That is the first part and many of Us don't know this and/or forget. This is no longer a “Once size fits All” world, if it ever was. Each experience, each person and there each person's world is slightly different from the next. As We discover and create Our new world, Our words take on new and expanded meanings. Action has All-ways had many meanings and now it includes mental and spiritual action. This type of action looks a lot like inaction but is actually more powerful than physical action.

I Am downloading an online computer game, no idea why I want to do this. I have several game CD’s that I have never used.

The article about action brings up a good point that is something I've felt and practiced for years: there are two ways to take action: to try to make it happen or to allow it to happen.

I'm watching some deleted scenes from Star Wars, interesting stuff. Does seem to reflect Our world today.

I did email and some chat but mostly spent the day sending love into the grid, felt good.

No comments: