Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Today "Continuing to send love" 4/20/12

04/20/12

Continuing to send love

Wizard's Log Star-date: 09:58:28 AM

Good morning. I'm jazzed about this group We have started around the globe. So far, in less than 24 hours We have well over a dozen who have responded by email. I know that there are many more who are choosing to participate without speaking up. If each positive thought affects 1000 people then We have reached well over 12,000 people in less than 24 hours. Imagine where this can go. I'm happy that We have begun and will work out any needed details as We go rather than stalling in committee as many well meaning projects do.

Apparently We All-ready got someOne's attention as the only thing I clearly remember from dream last night was: some entity appeared to Me and said: “There are some things You should know about Me if You intend to fight Me.” My response was that I had no intention of fighting “them” I only intended to send “them” love. Then “they” offered Me money and other bribes to stop. I have never in My life done anything that anyOne offered to pay Me to stop doing it. I said I would take the money but that I would NOT stop. I have only just begun and I spent the night sending love every time I woke or was aware and in control of what I was doing.

I Am spending another day sending love energy, freedom and heart healing into the grid. Especially focusing at 11:11 on world leaders and areas where there is suffering.

No comments: