Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Morning Review "Waking dreams" 4/12/12

04/12/12

Waking dreams

Morning Review (as I was waking)

The night was busy but mostly a blur. However I woke with a clear sense of creating the new world now and creating it with love. I Am also reminded that it looks different to different people because We are working of different things and looking from different perspectives. As I've said before it is no longer a One size fits All world.

I Am mostly in a waking dream state every day lately and today is no exception. I Am focused on this creating the new with love, unity and Oneness. It is quite gorgeous, reflective of (or by) the beautiful spring weather We are having here.

I continue to visit many places around the world and the negative energy is losing it's strength. I feel this new, this love and care, this awakening so strong that it All-most feels like I can see it yet everything looks the same. Except that I do see ghost images of other realities.

I returned to dream Once and may do so again. It is easier to create in full dream because of less distractions.

I continue to get visions, images, sensations (in waking dream and full dream) of how different people are experiencing these different realities. I read a couple of emails in which the authors are frustrated and becoming disillusioned. I Am feeling very excited and positive, even have the feeling: “Today is the day”. What a difference perspective makes. As All-ways I want to be aware of All the realities and choices as I possibly can. I Am happy to feel that I Am experiencing a reality where We are creating with love.

I Am experiencing many people in many impoverished areas beginning to live in abundance and sharing love.

The negative stranglehold has certainly been broken. As (and if) We choose to send love, unity and Oneness into the grid then that is what We will get. It is working, perhaps faster for some than others. It can be confusing to see (live in) the different realities co-existing. To see One continue to suffer while another moves into peace and calm, but it is All about choices. Some of those choices are made at such a deep level that We are not aware of “them”. Often We need help breaking a cycle and that is why it is important for Us to keep feeding love into the grid, to assist those still held captive.



No comments: