Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Today "Balancing" 4/18/12

04/18/12

Balancing

Wizard's Log Star-date: 11:25:22 AM

Good morning. I don't remember much from last night except that it felt important to add “freedom” to My sending love energy and heart healing. I woke with feelings/thoughts about how We are sooooo locked into this prison of need and shoulds and musts. We believe sooooo strongly in the rules and laws of exis-dance. How to break on through to the other side?

I have begun, I forget that I Am living in opposition to these rules. I Am busting the paradigm. How long will I continue before the paradigm busts Me? Good question. One suggestion is to stay in the now for in the now I Am keeping on.

So, this is My focus today and that is what I Am sending into the grid along with love energy and heart healing. I do feel the majority of the heart healing is done for now but it never really ends.

As the reign of negative energy draws to a close, it is fighting and struggling and trying to re-exert it's control. Notice I Am avoiding using words about death and endings. There is a reason. Many of Us are focused on defeating the negative. Hmmmmm. Reminds Me of the days when We were so busy about killing the ego. Think about it (or knot).

Okay, let's approach this from another angle. Maybe balance????????????? I continue to see and experience how when I don't get or attain to something I want and know is possible there is an underlying reason like this. There are a couple of reasons actually, both related and connected. Often, I aspire to less than My highest potential. If I actually attain this aspiration, I would settle there and live a long and happy life there. I would never move another inch. Even if I were sitting in a cesspool with My new found whatever, I would happy as a pig. But, that is not what I truly desire, that is not what is at the root of My quest.

So, now as I send love and freedom I shall look towards balancing the negative powers and influences with the positive. I One-der if this is another source of free energy?

No comments: