Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Today "A day for pondering" 4/13/12

04/13/12

A day for pondering

Wizard's Log Star-date: 12:10:11 PM

Good morning. A rather interesting day so far. Lots of great dreams last night, traveling around the world, doing stuff accessing multi-exis-dance and I thought I might something to write about that but NOT. Oh well.

First thing I found out that a spam email I opened in Google Mail hacked into My Yahoo Mail and sent out spam to All those contacts. So, I deleted All My Yahoo contacts, did a virus scan on My computer and changed the passwords and security questions on both Yahoo and Google Mail. I should probably reset hotmail too, forgot about it. Done.

Lots of light fluffy clouds today, moving very fast. When I went out to sky gaze “they” were moving in a circular pattern, never seen that before.

I'm a bit more focused in 3D because of the stuff w/email, heading back into multi-D now. I Am thinking about this, about the 3rd sight that We have heard of for years, about the changes most of Us wish to see in Our world. We want thing to be better, more comfortable for OurSelves and Our others. We ask (read scream) for change while demanding (with Our action and/or in-actions) that We be allowed to keep Our old beliefs. We cling to the old and familiar like the drowning clinging to an anchor.

I find MySelf thinking (or having flashes) more and more about expanded thinking, believes and such. I Am reminded of the line from “Illusions” by Richard Bach: “Argue for Your limitations, and sure enough, 'they're' Yours.” How many times do I do that. I think of lines like: “I can't” or “I don't” often in relation to more and change. Also there are lines like: “We have to play by the rules” or “face reality” and such. If We believe that what We see is All that there is, then sure enough, for Us, what We see is All there is. It's pretty simple really.

Another One is: “I want”. Whenever We say (or think) that We are telling OurSelves (at every layer) AND the uni-verse, the multi-verse and even the omni-verse that We don't have. Can it get any more powerful than that? Well, actually yes it can. We can say: “I have” or “I Am”. However most of Us can't go directly from believing in “I Want” to believing in “I have”. I start with: “I Am starting” or “I Am beginning”. That I can believe, at least most of the time. I can also use: “I feel” because I often/usually feel the exis-dance of something or someOne long before I see or touch it. We are often (even I who am NOT visual) bound to: “seeing is believing” when in truth, more often than not: “seeing is deceiving”.

Changing All this is simple but not usually so easy. We've All been taught that if We are out of step with the rest of the world then “We” are the One who is wrong. Sounds like Sheeplish to Me. If I want to expand, I must begin to believe that there is more. Okay, I All-ready believe to an extent but I still want proof etc. So, I have to believe more or stronger or or or................. I have to remind MySelf. I have to be okay with believing things that appear bizarre and out of whack. I have to be willing to seem a little bit crazy, even to MySelf. I have to be willing to let go. I have to trust Me. And isn't that the catch? I know every rotten thing I have ever done to Me, why should I trust Me? I can only find One good reason: “Because, deep down inside, I know that I Am right”. Perhaps All those rotten things I did were the result of NOT trusting what I know inside.

No comments: