Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Today "About Our focus group" 4/22/12

04/22/12

About Our focus group

Wizard's Log Star-date: 10:49:49 AM

Good morning. Last night was definitely One of those nights where there was too much to remember much. I do remember there was some major information about “phase shifting”, and the different terms lime dimension, densities, realities etc. I know it gets confusing for people. Often I try to find a way to make these things clearer, or help more find the path that I Am on and I Am All-ways reminded that this is My path and may not be the path for others. Again, what I can do is send love and let that sort itSelf out.

I continue to be reminded of how much I love doing My work in dream. Once again I Am seeing people struggling with and against this idea of sending love to Our (perceived) enemies. I must accept that and send these people love also. It's not My job, or really even My desire to “make” anyOne see things My way. My job is to share what I have, send love and dream, dream, dream.

I continue to read articles etc. that support where I Am and what I Am doing. I appreciate that and if others are on another spot on the circle or spiral, well: isn't that what makes the world go 'round? And haven't I said that Our strength is in Our diversity? And: “Our greatest strength is Our greatest weakness: US”.

I added a new page to My blog for the focus group. I also re-did the layout to make it easier to get to that page since it is certainly and obviously My focus at this time.

I hung out in the chat room for a while and I think I met a new friend from Chicago. Felt a real connection, like maybe someOne I have worked with in dream.

No comments: