Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Today "Progress" 4/4/12

04/04/12

Progress

Wizard's Log Star-date: 10:17:09 AM

Good morning. Another fun filled busy night.

I was thinking again about how I used to dread waking every day. The last two days I have slept in about an hour to continue My dreaming and I have not felt focused here (wherever that is) much but I no longer dread waking. I know that I Am doing what I Am meant to do but it is more than that. I've known that for several years. I have made a shift. I Am growing more comfortable with being who I Am and doing what I do. I Am more comfortable walking between worlds. I think though that the most important part is this focus on love and sending love energy. I really feel like I Am seeing results in My Self AND in My others.

I typed up night school and am reading an article from the Ideafrontier which does a great job of describing the joy and hesitation that I Am feeling. Is it too good to be true? She has a picture of a puppy running full tilt with the caption: “Live like someOne left the gate open”.

After doing quite a bit of reading I decided to return to dream. I focused on feeding and sending love into the grid. I found MySelf imagining disconnection from the physical power grid. There was also stuff about remembering who We are. As I woke I heard (in My mind) the King of Diord. I Googled Diord and found that Diord Fionn was the war cry of an Irish warrior band known as Fianna. “Their” leader was the king Fionn. These terms were also in some book or series of books I have read except I don't remember anything in there about Diord.

No comments: