Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Today "Interesting" 4/5/12

04/05/12

Interesting

Wizard's Log Star-date: 10:25:45 AM

Good morning. My dreams seemed odd last night. As I examined “them” closer I real-eyesed that “they” were about sending and showing love. The odd part was how people were acting. I also real-eyesed that this is preparing Me for how people may well begin to act in the near future.

The movie “Thrive” is available online for free today so I'm watching it. I had some plans that seem to have been waylaid by life.

I just watched “Thrive”, I'm not sure if I wanna recommend it to anyOne or not. I decided it was good, just not good for Me. It took Me most of the day to get back to My center and out of depression. We are each individuals on individual paths having individual and group experiences. What rings true for many may not ring true for All.

I did return to being focused on love and sending love into the grid.

No comments: