Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Night School "More about Heart healing" 4/16/12

04/16/12

More about Heart healing

(From night school last night)

We started out with looking at the people I meet in dream that I have never met in waking. Some are earthlings, but many are from the stars. I had not real-eyesed that before. That opened to more connection.

I was reminded that the real priority is asscention or awakening (as I have All-ways felt but get distracted from) not the physical state of affairs. The thing is that for many of Us, it is hard to focus on spirit when We are starving, Our house is in foreclosure, etc. We reviewed these things.

We need the relief, and We need to heal Our hearts. We need to reconnect with source, Gaia, creator, OurSelves and Our others.

I was practicing pony hopping (ho'oponopono) with this. Sending love to My heart to heal My others. As I repeated: “I love Me, I thank Me, I forgive Me” I found MySelf stuck on the “I forgive Me”. I repeated it over and over, it was like the scene in “Good Will Hunting”: “It's not Your fault” and I was both characters. So, I repeated it over and over until it started to penetrate the layers of scar tissue. Incidents and people from My passed came up that I thought I had forgiven MySelf for but there was still pain. I focused on these: “I forgive Me”, “I forgive Me”, “I forgive Me”. This went on for sometime.

I was shown more of how to send love to hearts, especially Mine. It was like I had some type of hand held device that sent a beam like a laser, or amplified the love that came from My hands. I One-der-ed about this: “A device that sends love????????????????????” I remembered that I had been told in previous classes about heart centered technology. I practiced this a lot.

I experienced sitting in a chair with My hands on consoles on the armrests and controlling a ship with My mind.

I experienced being in the relief camps and sending love, playing with the people and sending and showing love in this manner. I questioned building deep bonds with individuals, after All We would have to leave some day. That is old paradigm thinking. We worked on evolving that thinking. We can be many places, We can travel instantly by thought now. This is a new world Once We remove the negative shackles from Our hearts.

No comments: