Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Night School "Relative choices" 4/27/12

04/27/12

Relative choices

(From night school last night)

Time is relative. That is the first thing I Am remembering but I'm not at All sure that is where night school started. In recent years We have begun to talk about no time and that time does not really exist. This is like when We tried to kill ego. Everything exists and has a purpose. It is real because Our belief makes it real. The illusion is that “it” (whatever “it” might be) and the way We currently perceive “it” is All there is. There is All-ways more. Time is as real as anything else We believe or experience or imagine. Time is NOT limited to being linear, it is NOT fixed or stagnant even in how it moves and changes. We have set an arbitrary pattern for time, to make it easy for Us to be ruled by time. Time is actually a lot like an unruly child, it behaves however it wants. Time actually has no interest in ruling anyOne or anything, We arbitrarily give it that attribute. Perhaps that is true of All Our rulers??????

This tied into Our new earth and Our choices. In December I started saying that I saw 2012 as a year of changes and choices. It certainly appears that I was correct. I Am being shown how Our different choices create different realities within One dimension and many dimensions. It All exists at the same time and in the same space yet can appear to be polar opposites. One overlays another like a transparency or gauze. We can (and do) exist side by side with people who live in and firmly believe in seemingly opposite realities to Our reality. We can think of it as two people standing back to back each describing “their” view and believing that “their” view is the ONLY view.

I got to visit areas where the relief effort has been (and still is) going on. Even though there is no evidence that this project is being carried out in My physical reality, I know that it is happening and it is happening now. I can feel the results of Our group effort/focus on sending love energy to the world and into the earth's energy grid. I do not (yet) see any results in My waking/physical world but I certainly know without a doubt that We are having a huge affect.

I Am often reminded that Our part is to send the love. What any recipient does with the love is totally up to “them”.



No comments: