Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Today "Multi reality" 4/12/12

04/12/12

Multi reality

Wizard's Log Star-date: 11:09:29 AM

Good morning. Another busy night at dreams but much is a blur. However, it is continuing in waking and I've been back to dream Once and feels like I may return again.

I'm in and out of waking dream. It's hard to describe, We really don't have adequate 3D words for being in a multi-exis-dance. I Am also listening to an interview with Gregg Braden. He is talking the energy field that connects everything. This is the net/grid/matrix that I have been referring to so much lately. I theel it has been subject to much negative input for quite some time. I also theel that We are changing this and that the negative stranglehold upon Us has been broken. It is now up to Us whether to continue feeding and growing love in this field/net or allow it to return to a (nearly) total negative charge.

No comments: