Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Today "A step into multi-D" 6/15/12

06/15/12

A step into multi-D

Wizard's Log Star-date: 09:11:21 AM

Good morning. I can tell it is going to be an interesting day. It is about multi-D and I becoming We. I just read a blog entry by Suzanne Lie about building New Earth where We All-ready are but have just forgotten. A key to this is Oneness. She suggests writing as We in place of I to instill a deeper feeling/awareness of Oneness. So here We go.

We will endeavor more than ever to be aware of being multi-D today. Our dreams were about playing with the children in alternate realities. That is a good start. We don't have any specifics to share from Our dreams but We can carry this idea into Our today.

I see that this is going to take a real of mindset/thinking which is exactly what I have been saying for years that it will take for Us to “shift” into really new. Perhaps this is a key WE have been looking for. I've read a lot lately about changing I to We but somehow nothing quite hit the mark like this blog/journal entry did.

For two nights now the old song “Down in the Boondocks” has been going through My dreams. I thought this was trivial but it does refer to crossing the lines of poverty and riches. It is actually a good analogy of where We are and what We are doing. We are (experientially) being creative and doing some cleanup around this cabin in the woods. This can easily be seen as metaphor of Our larger mission. WE have dreams of creating living buildings and even though We have forgotten how, the idea is pushing its way to the surface, especially as We participate in Our projects.

There is sooooo much in Our thinking that We adhere to which is contrary to living in harmony. Ideas and precepts that We have been taught since childhood are traps that keep Us locked into separation/limitation. Again this is no One's fault, it is how We designed Our game.

I Am absolutely getting some insights and practical application experiences about control issues and going with the flow. This relates to what I said above. My control issues are another thing that keeps Me locked in the old and locked OUT of harmony with Gaia, My others, All of creation.

I Am enjoying the expansion, even thought at times it can also be frustrating. Continuing to learn to get into the flow and go with it rather than trying to swim upstream.

No comments: