Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Today "A lovely day turned to dark, dark storm" 6/4/12

06/04/12

A lovely day turned to dark, dark storm

Wizard's Log Star-date: 06:35:26 AM

Good morning. Very mellow and drifty this morning. My dreams were All over the place doing All sorts of things. The only thing I can put to it was meeting some old 3D friends and doing some releasing and resolving or maybe just multi-experiencing with no deep meaning, just playing in the multi-verse??????

Feeling even more physically energetic and creative AND the weather is very nice. Mosquitoes are banding together in armies and trying to occupy the entire area. Our former treaties have been declared null and void. It is a sad thing and I don't understand. I Am hoping it is the wet from All the rain and that it will pass. I have discovered that running a fan on high coupled with burning citronella candles helps a lot. I checked into citronella plants and seeds online but will have to check local stores. I did find out that catnip is also a mosquito deterrent.

I got a lot done on My front steps and some more decorating on My privacy wall. Very happy with both. About the time that My energy was waning a heavy thunderstorm moved in. We could see/feel and hear it moving in for about an hour. It was heavy rain and thunder and lightening. The closest lightening I've noticed here. There were strong winds, it turned dark and even had hail. I was certain the power would go out and after dinner it did for about a half an hour.

Surprise, surprise I decided to go to dream early

No comments: