Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Today "A day of insights" 6/12/12

06/12/12

A day of insights

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:42:06 AM

Good morning. This is at least the second night that I have woken in the middle of the night with: “Love Your neighbor as YourSelf. Not just as You love YourSelf or as You would be loved, but AS YourSelf”. I know it is important. It is a key to everything to really get it that “they” are Us.

Interesting stuff about acceptance this morning. When We accept and just go with the flow, everything flows. Imagine that. When We fight and try to swim upstream, it's like swimming against the current. How can that be? When We try to force something to happen it is like trying to push a chain. How can it be so simple?

It is not human nature to just let it happen, let it flow, Love the process. Perhaps that is why it has taken humans sooooo long to get to now.

Several times lately I have been reminded of 40 years in the wilderness. Sometimes when I look out at the world (My reflection of Me) I wonder if We are headed on yet another trip around the same ol' mountain. So many parts of Me demanding to be separate, demanding material, physical things and evidence rather than going within and recognizing All as One. Of course I see MySelf and usually don't recognize Me. It is easy to deny and I Am a king of De-Nile.

It seems that as I focus on love and sending love I Am getting expansion of My thoughts and beliefs. Today, I see many areas where I can expand and choose to exit limitation even if in little ways. I find that as I look around My world, and expect it to look a certain way, for “things” to be a certain way and the many “shoulds” that I hold (so dear?) I Am clinging to the old. It is Our memory that keeps Us locked in the old. We cry for the new and refuse to let go of the old.

We are in a time of much change. It is easy to experience the new, if only We will let go of the hold. But, as I have said many times before: We cling to the old like the drowning cling to an anchor.

More and more I real-eyes that the alternate realities/worlds that I visit in My dreams (and little by little in My waking) that can be Our future, are so totally different from Our current reality that I just can't put it to words. There are no limits and We don't know how to grasp that. It is All Us/Me and that is very hard to conceive. The veil is thinning every day but We must agree to look through it. That is not as easy as it sounds.

I continue to think about free energy, in My dreaming and waking. One of the things this shows Me is My attitude about working a job. On the surface it would seem that I don't want to work. The truth though is that I don't want to work for a/the broken system. At first I thought of: “in or for a/the broken system” but I Am willing to work in and help change from within. However, I want to be doing something new and progressive. I want to support the children rather than limit “them”. I want to pay attention rather than pay bills. I would like to teach, encourage and spread the use of free energy. I continue to theel that WE are the source of free energy. At this point I remain clueless how to channel this. We often use the word “harness” (especially) in reference to power and energy. This is sooooo old paradigm. We need to start thinking (and living) in terms of allowing and channeling, but channeling with willingness to allow everything to be what it wants to be NOT what I/We want it” to be.

Perhaps now I see the significance of My experiences with My creative/artistic endeavors yesterday. At first I thought: “Well, I got a lot done but My artistic project was an utter failure”. After I stopped and stepped back (and let go) I could see that it was a success. Just not the success I had envisioned (limited/expected).

Another point that keeps coming up is living in harmony with Gaia and other people, plants, animals, insects, etc. This (of course) is part of Oneness too. I want to live in harmony. We can NOT live in harmony with OurSelves without living in harmony with ALL and vise-versa. I want to live in harmony yet I cling to My old dis-harmonious ways and thoughts and beliefs. Once again, seeing what it is We want to change is the first step in changing. And also (Once again) the change needs to come from the inside and then manifest outwardly and this is part of the process of becoming love. I also theel this is a good time to mention that often/usually when I say change it means expand. The old ways served Me and I want to accept and embrace “them” NOT try to destroy “them”. I can love “them” AND set “them” free.

What I theel is REALLY cool is that these types of messages are showing up more and more on the internet (and probably other places too).

No comments: