Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Today "Letting go" 6/7/12

06/07/12

Letting go

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:19:22 AM

Good morning. A lot of dreams about choices. I was looking at My feelings about 3D. I know (and was shown more) that I think I dislike 3D but what I dislike is limitation and feeling stuck. Yet, I chose this. We/I remember (usually vaguely) what it is like to be free and limitless and We want to experience this again. But moment to moment We tend to choose limitation and stuckness because it is familiar and seems stable, safe and secure. Plus, We usually believe that We don't have any choice. Traps within traps.

When We begin to break free of these traps it is a lot like walking on shifting sands, walking in an avalanche. It can feel like living in “The Twilight Zone” and We have been conditioned to believe that these are “bad” things. The unfamiliar seems bad”.

I even had a conversation with My nemesis. He was talking about how ungrateful I Am, here he offers Me safety and stability and I rebel and demand freedom. I pointed out that it is false and fake safety and stability. PLUS with All the changes, the apparent safe and secure is turning into something more like a forest fire. Of course, he blames that on Me. So be it.

Today I Am experiencing and experimenting with letting go of My attachments to schedules, limitations, restrictions and shoulds”. This is not anything I planned, just where I find MySelf living. It is a bit like experiencing and applying what I dreamt as I wake. I like that. As much as I have worked to get away from these things/thoughts in My life, I still revert to “them”. Old habits die hard. The trick (Once again) is building new rather than trying to destroy the old.

Mid-afternoon My dreams called and I returned to dream. It didn't really seem like I had even gotten into dream when I looked at the clock and it was two hours later.

No comments: