Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Today "Bean here and there" 6/11/12

06/11/12

Bean here and there

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:02:43 AM

Good morning. Very drifty this morning, may need to go back to dreaming soon, what a surprise............................... Lots of dreams and information last night. Thought I would be able to type up a night school or morning review but definitely not yet.

Another day of walking in many worlds.

The weather was nice, even hot and I did a lot of creative play outside. Some went the way I wanted and others needed My acceptance to allow “them” to be what “they” wanted to be. I was here in the physical but not in the mental. Mentally I was beyond. Often watching MySelf.

I recognized My friend as Me. This is becoming more and more of a focus for Me: remembering that “they” are Me. It is important, it is part of love.

No comments: