Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Today "A bird and the transit" 6/5/12

06/05/12

A bird and the transit

Wizard's Log Star-date: 05:55:45 AM

Good morning. Not quite here yet. Will probably go back to dreaming. Even tho there was something about facing fear I was still having fun and haven't really come into waking yet.

I was very successful at going back to dream. Today is the Venus transit, and even though My physical energy is higher than last week, I may need to do a lot of dreaming today.

I was reading about being in nature (which is where I live) and I remembered One (or part of One) of My dreams. There were some tame birds perched on a wall or such and others flying around. “They” were free, not caged or fettered but also interacting with people. There was One sitting alone and I went to it and asked if it would like to ride on My shoulder. I accepted the offer and We walked around a while together. For some reason I returned it to it's place and went about doing other things or I may have left the area. When I returned, this same bird was sitting right where I left it and looked quite forlorn. A person there explained to Me that the bird had bonded with Me and was feeling abandoned. That had not been My intention in any way so I explained that I had thought the bird would be happier with it's friends and kin. I again invited the bird to ride on My shoulder and We remained together. My dog was okay with All this which was a bit surprising since he is very possessive.

I got the new front pallet steps done, I may do some finishing touches later but about the time that the Venus transit started and I was losing My gumption another heavy storm moved in. I thought it was quite interesting how the storm moved in as the transit started. Much, much clearing out.

As I participate in My creativity I get the feeling that I Am opening the magik around Me.

I do feel something happening inside as the transit progresses.

No comments: