Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Today "A fresh start" 6/1/12

06/01/12

A fresh start

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:40:37 AM

Good morning. I Am getting it that part of what I Am going through is about facing and releasing more, deeper fears. This is never a completely comfortable process but welcome and necessary.

As usual it was a busy night at the dreams but not much to report. However, what there is is important: We are in the midst of some incredible astrological alignments. These are symbolic (and more than symbolic) of Us coming into alignment with Our true nature. I remembered, reviewed dreaming about pretending to be who We are not. This is ending.

As We see how things really are it is easy to blame others or even OurSelves. This really does not do Us any favors. We will benefit from taking responsibility and NOT blaming anyOne. We agreed to play this game and here We are. Pointing fingers keeps Us stuck (or gets Our finger slammed in the door).

We are faced with a choice. Do We stay with the old or build the new?

I continue to focus on sending love All-most 24-7. I also continue to be aware of being in more than One reality at a time. It is still hard to comprehend being in two (or more) places at Once and that is not exactly the same as being in two (or more) realities at Once.

We are in the midst of a massive shift and We each get to choose where and to what this will lead. I want to see Us shift to a world of love and therefore sending love continuously is very important. We have the opportunity to change/expand Our thinking, Our mindset, Our mentality. I wish to see Our mentality and beliefs shift to: “Yes I/We can” rather than the Self-doubt most of Us have lived with for eons.

No comments: