Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Night School "An explanation of where I Am" 6/6/12

06/06/12

An explanation of where I Am

(From night school last night)

I began with a dream of when I was a waiter. I quickly real-eyesed this was about serving people. I enjoyed being a waiter, I enjoy serving people, being a servant. Then I reflected on the reason I remain in limitation and in My current familiar reality is to be of service. Then My first thought was: “Being of service bites”. I knew I don't really feel that way but being stuck bites. However, I no longer feel stuck, at least not the way I did. I real-eyes now that when I was a waiter I also felt stuck in some ways. I enjoyed My job and there were good things about My life. I was fairly well rewarded for the work I did. What is that phrase: “Like a bird in a gilded cage”??????

I Am very okay with being of service but couldn't I do it from a distance? Of course, the answer to that lies within Me. As soon as I get comfortable living in many worlds and realities, as soon as I feel and appear natural in these then I can experience serving while not feeling stuck in One reality. This is beginning to happen, it is beginning to be My experience.

Then I had a dream that began with: “Oh look, a toy human”. “I assure You I Am very real”. “Of course You are dear” as “they” lifted Me up by One of My arms. This was not at All comfortable. “Put the human down, 'they' are not to be played with like that.” Wasn't there a Star Trek episode like that??????

Once again We reviewed some of the material that I have not been able or willing to translate into words. I see the reason for this. Again there is sooooo much. So much of it is so new and different that I can not (yet) relate it to this reality. People have choices. Much of what I have been experiencing in dream and night school will not be real and/or true for many people for a long, long time (if ever).

I was reminded of a dream from several years back: I was in a crowded movie theater with some friends. It appeared that We were All watching the same screen at the front of the theater just like We are familiar with. However, each person actually had “their” own screen and was watching “their” own, personal movie. One friend kept leaning over trying to watch other people's movies. Most of Us were perfectly happy watching only Our personal movie. I actually felt violated when “they” tried to watch My movie without being invited. This represents how We live. Most of Us have no clue that Our movie is any different than everyOne else's. We think We are looking at the same screen at the front of the theater. I real-eyesed that having experienced this dream (having this experience be real to Me) gives Me an advantage over many people. That had never occurred to Me before when I wondered why so many people have a hard time getting “their” mind around this concept (of alternate realities co-existing) when it seems so natural to Me. Don't get Me wrong, I still (quite often) revert to the mass mind set that We are All experiencing the completely same reality (refer back to the first lesson tonight) but the concept that We experience different realities makes perfect sense to Me.

The current energies (and who knows how many other influences) are helping and supporting Us to move beyond the limitations and negative mindset of the masses. Even the masses are able (and many are) to move beyond these imagined limits. The stranglehold of negativity and limitation and separation and duality and polarity has been broken. We needed to fully believe in these things to fully experience “them”. We did that and We did it well and very thoroughly. Now We can move on. It takes love to move on for love is the energy that connects Us and prevents Us being separate. We can do things to change the outer (and imitate the world We can create through love) but those changes will never last unless We change from the inside out. The change (in order to last) must begin with Us living from and AS love. We are being supported if We wish to make this change.

Gradually, in My waking (or semi-waking) experience I Am getting it that I Am beginning to break the accepted rules for exis-dance in the mass culture. I Am living a rather story book life still mixed with a smattering of limitation 3D.

I did feel some change/expansion with the Venus transit but I also know that I got a ton of downloads and upgrades during the time between the new moon annular solar eclipse and the full moon lunar eclipse.

No comments: