Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Today "Multidimensional WE" 6/16/12

06/16/12

Multidimensional WE

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:51:23 AM

Good morning. Lots of dreams about living multidimensionally. I will see what I remember clearly to type up as/when/if I get more into 3D. I'm still very much enjoying being multidimensional.

We are reminded that as multidimensional beings We are We rather than I. Did U enjoy Our dreams? I actually used to talk a lot more like this in 3D, it is kind of abstract. Perhaps that kick started Our journey. Lots of byways and detours along the way. But, We must remember that the journey IS the point, that IS the destination. We have arrived because We are on the journey.

I met another friend in dream and We spent a lot of the night playing together and a lot of time talking. This time I think I recognize this friend from My recent 3D passed or perhaps a compilation of recent 3D acquaintances/friends and co-workers. All people I liked but no One that I really got close to.

There is much more experience and awareness of multi-D in My waking. It continues to take getting used to. I guess it really is like learning to ride a bike. First We fall off a lot, then We learn to stay upright and in the saddle. Then as We continue We increase Our skill. When We ride a new trail or try a new obstacle course, We know it is new and will need to be mastered as well as enjoyed. There will be enjoyment because it is the first time that can never be repeated. If We miss that the first time around, We miss it (in 3D terms at least). We don't look at a new bike riding experience and complain: “but, I All-ready know how to ride a bike”. We either take the challenge or ride away in another direction.

All choices are okay and honored. It can be hard to watch others make choices that appear to be separative but really what do I know about what is inside an other? We remain One. Our unity is in Our diversity not in-spite of or outside it.

No comments: