Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

06/27/12

A gentle day

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:52:25 AM

Good morning. I'm getting a slow start this morning, perhaps a relaxed start would be a better term. Taking My time and drifting around some realities. Busy night at the dreams again, so many realities to visit. There was a theme and that was about uniting/connection. It is about becoming aware of Our connection. Feeling the connection between Our hearts which creates a band, a frequency that encircles the world. I may type it up but the way I Am floating about, I doubt that I will.

The weather has been overcast All day. WE often One-der which came first, the overcast or Our mood. Today wasn't really an overcast mood but certainly a laid back, take it easy mood. We did do some redo on Our computer desk setup to make it easier to move around. We also decided that since it is such a cool day this would be a good day to make the blueberry granola We've been planning to make for over a month. We also made a fresh batch of blue cheese dressing using yogurt in place of mayo.

We share All this because at One point We were thinking that We weren't feeling creative today. Obviously it is just a different venue for creativity today.

Lots of focus on love and again We are reading more and more from others focusing on love also.

No comments: