Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Today "Again I become We" 6/17/12

06/17/12

Again I become We

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:42:56 AM

Good morning. Feeling much love and connection with My others this morning. I woke from dreams of connecting and playing. Still mostly out in the vastness of the multi-verse this morning.

I sat out on My front porch a while, just to enjoy being here. There were several birds singing and a couple of little birds put on a little flying show for Shadow and I. The were occasional sprinkles and just about the time I was ready to come inside the rain started in earnest. I remembered that life is not supposed to be a struggle. It is a flight, a game. I was aware of many elementals moving about. I theel “they” are happy with what I Am doing. OOPS, what We are doing. Wanna remember to think multidimensionally.

We are getting ready to go outside to play and as We were going to put on socks were reminded that it would be a good idea to go barefoot. We usually resist this because Our feet are All-most All-ways cold, We got the feeling that We need to go barefoot more and that All-ways wearing socks, slippers and/or shoes is contributing to the problem. As We were about to put on sandals (to be able to easily slip in and out and be barefoot more) We opened an email that had an article about the benefits of going barefoot. We have All-ways been told that the main reason for Our cold feet is poor circulation. Going barefoot is supposed to improve circulation.

For several years We have gotten the intuitive/telepathic idea that in order to be warm in winter, in order to live in harmony We need to open up more rather than closing up and insulating against the cold. We have not yet been able to apply this very much in practicality but continue to know there is a way as We grow, expand and progress. We see/feel a connection here between this opening and Our current inspiration to go barefoot more.

Many lessons/examples of how Our fear of lack has ruled Our life and still controls many of Our thoughts and actions as We play and create and fix things around Our home. We continue to be reminded that it is All recreation and entertainment. It is snot about getting done, that is a myth. It is about the art of doing. Not striving or forcing, but doing as flowing and doing as being.

WE have known/sensed for years that everything We believe is just about 180 degrees off center. This is becoming clearer every day.



No comments: