Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Today "More physical energy" 6/3/12

06/03/12

More physical energy

Wizard's Log Star-date: 09:05:33 AM

Good morning. Of course I spent the night sending love and continue to feel that We are making progress. Had some stuff about the grid/net/matrix but can't remember clearly now except the summary that We are filling the grid with love and love based thoughts and thinking.

I definitely felt that I got some type of communication about free energy devices. It feels certain that soon I will participate in distributing and installing these locally. YAY!!!!!!!

My physical energy does seem to have returned. I did participate a good deal in My creative projects today. It felt good and when the dreaming hit I was able to stop, drop and dream.

After My mid-day dreams I played more with creativity. A bright sunny day turned into a lot of rain. That is not really unusual here.

Still lots of focus on sending love and being love. Still very important. The super-moon, full moon lunar eclipse is tonight. What dreams may come?

No comments: