Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Today "A bit of telepathy" 6/14/12

06/14/12

A bit of telepathy

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:15:12 AM

Good morning. Lots of dreams, All over the place literally and All kinds of subjects. I woke with the feeling that We have begun the healing. We are beginning to live in harmony with Gaia.

I get the feeling that the reason I continue to see the same reality every morning (or believe that I do) is to help Me begin the healing. To wake to a world that needs healing and is beginning to heal is inspiring. I Am learning to live in harmony with Gaia. I have some One-der-full visions of this.

For a while now I have felt that Shadow (My dog) has been sending Me telepathic messages. I would ask him to remind Me of things and lo and behold, just before the time to do those things I would get a reminder. Of course, it is very easy to explain this away if One is so inclined. Sadly, I tend to be so inclined. This morning Shadow had wanted to go outside at around 4AM. He is so noisy I don't need telepathy to let Me know this. Then, later while I was still asleep I got the thought/feeling to wake and get up. I was a bit surprised that there was no resistance to this. As I started to walk around I felt/thought that Shadow might be at the back door wanting in and that I should open the back door and check. If the back door were open or I were awake (again) he is noisy enough that I would have heard him, even without him whining, barking or scratching. He knows this and only whines or barks when he is very anxious and he never scratches at the doors. But, this time the door was closed and I was asleep. I thought I was being silly and there was no reason to trust My intuition or telepathic message from My 14 year old puppy. I checked anyway. There he stood and when I opened the door he began prancing and dancing with de-light.

I Am learning.

There are several autistic children that I have been in contact with over the years. I have figured out that I can definitely send messages telepathically but I Am weak at receiving. This morning's incident and a few others lately are teaching Me about hearing the silence.

I'm getting some input about My mission. I Am very much into sending love and being love and I have begun to add at least One thought each day as part of that. I Am also very into free energy. I theel that both of these are interdependent. As I focus on being and sending love, I will (shall We say) stumble across the free energy technology that I envision. The free energy devices may be a step in that direction and I may or may not be a part of those. My thing” is Us” being the source of free energy.

Once again I see the distinct possibility of settling for devices that would be less than the real possibility.

I got to play outside quite a bit until I got tired and it started raining.

No comments: