Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Today "Let's do the time warp againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" 6/13/12

06/13/12

Let's do the time warp againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn”

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:17:58 AM

Good morning. I brought through some interesting info from night school. I'm not sure if I want to type it as night school or morning review.

I Am getting it (a lot) that I need (for My peace of mind, serenity) to really let go and just be love (and All which that entails). The rest, All the doing and getting things done is just recreation and entertainment. Yes, I have projects that I would like to “get done” but I know “they” aren't really important. None of these will matter soon and certainly not in the 100 year plan. My life today, My now is very comfortable and pleasant. In fact, it is nearly a fantasy world. Still missing My beach front property but it is only a matter of time/imagination/belief.

I Am certain that I have time shifts going on today. I feel there are anomalies happening All around Me. The only way I know to describe it right now is that I can not remember doing whatever it took to fill an 8 or 12 hour period. Part of that time either I was somewhere else or several hours “poofed” or both. In the (recent) passed We relegated episodes like this to mental illness. I shudder to think how many people who were experiencing multi-D have been drugged, electrocuted and locked away for this.

There was a time when I feared this exact thing. I feared experiencing it and even more I feared sharing it if I did experience it. Today, I know that the difference between Me and an insane person is that I'm not crazy. Perhaps neither are “they”.

What I really feared was that I would go so far out (or in) that I would not be able to take care of MySelf. So far, I Am able to care for Me and My Shadow.

I watched a couple of episodes from Star Trek about time loops with dinner.

Dreams call.

No comments: