Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

The little rewards

Written December 03, 2009
 
 
     Tuesday, during My afternoon routes I got the feeling that many of My students were feeling neglected/jealous about the attention, or more the energy that I was giving to One mischief maker. I felt this even on the section he is not on, in fact Tues. he wasn't on the bus at All. So it was the energy more than the actual attention that the others felt. And, Once again "they" were starting to scream (literally) for attention.
 
     So, I spent a good deal of time/focus yesterday giving All the students equal attention on a dream/meditative/energy level. Giving equal attention to over 100 students is much easier to do at that level than at the 3D level. I also focused on speaking to each student as "they" boarded and give some general "everyOne have a good day" as "They" departed. I normally do this, but sometimes it is easy to be focused on watching feet climbing the steps, keeping an eye open for shoving etc. and watching traffic to make sure no One is running over the students (running over the students or allowing others to do so is really frowned upon by parents and the school district)
    
     In the afternoon as I was watching (in My mirrors) the middle school students leaving the school and approaching the buses I saw that B... (the boy known as a trouble maker who has improved vastly on My bus) was carrying something unusual. I thought maybe it was a wooden airplane, but it certainly appeared to be some kind of project he had made. I intended to ask if he had made it, but got distracted just as he was boarding
.
     A little later One of the girls got on carrying her project. This is a girl I have little or no contact or connection with other than My normal "hello"s and "goodbye"s and the energy I have sent in the ethers. She stopped and showed Me her project. I asked if she made it. "Yes" I told her it was cool. (It was wood with several things mounted to it, One was a working propeller) She was obviously very proud of it, and was happy I thought it was cool.
 
     All the students were amazingly quiet and well behaved the whole trip.
 
     As Blake was departing I asked: "Did You make that?" He was All-most passed Me by the time I got it out and I thought he might not hear Me. He slowed slightly and said: "Yeah" over his shoulder. I said: "It looks good" It turned out to be a working catapult (why am I NOT surprised????) When he was outside, he stopped (notice he did not block the other students departing which is One of his favorite games) and turned to say something I couldn't quite hear. I gave him a thumbs up.
 
     The look on his face was...... well, it said that he really appreciated the acknowledgement.
 
     The two things that struck Me were: 1. that he heard Me even tho he was passed Me when I spoke and I did not speak that loud. He is paying more attention than even I real-eyesed, and I knew he was/is watching Me closely, as are most of the students. 2. that look on his face when he turned around, it was a little reward that felt very big.

No comments: