Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, November 4, 2012


11/03/12

Today:

Time to start imagineering

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:01:44 AM

Good morning. Again lots and lots of recess. Lots of new friends with instant recognition and acceptance and friendship.

A theme that started the night and ran All the way through is honoring and supporting Our others who hold beliefs that are different from Ours. To let “them” know that We believe differently AND that We support “them” in “their” belief. This is a new concept to most of the world and will probably be hard for most to comprehend. We may show others Our world built on Our beliefs and examine “their” world. If either chooses to make any changes that is welcome but NOT a requirement. We accept each other exactly as We are without any agenda (hidden or otherwise) to change the other.

If anyOne rejects another's belief, that is perfectly fine and “they” are welcome to re-examine those beliefs later if “they” so choose. We can reject a belief without rejecting the person(s) who hold(s) the belief. We accept each other exactly as We are and We play and eat together and share dwelling places. Our beliefs are not who We are but Our beliefs do create Our world.

Some beliefs may seem to repel and reject those with differing beliefs but Our open acceptance of those people and “their” beliefs can override this (at least) temporarily. This may just be One of those things that We can not explain (yet) how it works but We know that it works. And We experienced and practiced it All night long and it was a lot of fun.

We get the distinct impression that We are entering a journey into Our imagination that will last a while, like (at least) most of the week. It is about learning to live in and with Our imagination. It is part of and related to multi-D. It is a way to enter. This began yesterday. We were a bit disappointed in Our ability to stay in/with Our imagination but it really is the first day We have tried while remaining awake.

A further message about this (that We are feeling) is that We may very well need to close Our eyes to begin to really see. Another thing We have sooooo backwards. We think that We see and perceive with Our physical eyes. We are mostly deceived by Our physical eyes because “they” filter out more than “they” let in. “They” filter out anything and everything that does not fit Our belief system. To see the more (the All or even just more pieces of the All) that is really All around Us, perhaps We need to begin with Our physical eyes shut while We remain awake.

I have resisted this idea in the passed for several reasons. One is I tend to fall asleep when I try this and I really hate falling out of My chair or banging My head on My keyboard. The other is that I think I should be able to see with My eyes open. Plus I tend to forget that usually I feel first and later see. (It can be hard to feel when looking so hard trying to see it). Perhaps I should and even will learn to see/perceive with My eyes open but maybe I need to begin with My eyes closed. I Am willing to try. We will try.

Of course We are reminded of Yoda: “There is no try, only do or do not.” Okay, We will do and We will continue to do until We get it. It will be like learning to fall off Our bike.

No comments: